Pay and Benefits
$18.00 - $25.00 per hr. Hiring Immediately! $2/HR INCREASE AFTER 90 DAYS AND POSITIVE REVIEW!
“Join a small family business that has been here since 1943. We care about our team!”
You’ll love working for us (Our Benefits)
Moore’s Welding Service, Inc offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
*work boot stipend
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Experience working in an industrial/repair environment or a related field
- MIG, STIK, welding experience required TIG welding a plus
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs and ability to wear assigned PPE
- Flexible to work overtime as required and some travel periodically
- Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Line boring / bore welding experience a plus but not required
- Positioning, aligning, fitting, and welding parts using jigs, hand tools, and welding equipment.
- Understand blue prints and drawings to determine project task sequences and requirements.
- Maintain a high degree of aesthetics for the overall professional appearance of the finished product.
- Experience operating basic cutting equipment including, oxy/acetylene torch, carbon arc gouger, and plasma cutter.
- Would like but not needed: pass required weld testing per ASME/AWS specifications.
Moore’s Welding Service, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status